Sue's place in the sun

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

my parcels arrived

from Marcia

from Tania
My parcels arrive Monday and Tuesday  while I was out. Marcia's on Monday while I was out at the doctors, I've had the same doctor for the last 10 years but with moving to Melbourne we have had to find a new doctor. Tania's on Tuesday which is the day I spend at Etihad Stadium volunteering at Sports Chaplaincy Australia (SCA) national office, this is where Steve works and the reason we moved here. 


Daisy Jayne said...

Glad to hear the parcel has arrived safe.... I have received mine (thanks) but unable to blog due Miss Flossie my laptop is visiting a doctor for a few days

Cheryll said...

It's a wonderful Valentines day heart from it! Thanks for joining in :)
Looks like an interesting swap with Daisy Jayne too...