Sue's place in the sun

Saturday, November 15, 2014

I need to be more........

Today I have been to Millrose Cottage for a Christmas bloggers get together Mill Rose Friends. We had a Christmas themed swap, something to wear, Christmas decoration and something sweet. I forgot to take a photo of what I made, my parcel consisted of an apron, cadbury chocolates and handmade Christmas tree earrings. What I received and what I bought home are two entirely different parcels, I swapped but then Shez decided to up the anti, she made everyone pass their parcel 2 places to the right which is why I have a completely different parcel.


Reversible apron, lolly tree and santa decoration

extra goodies handed out by people

with special guest Chez


Shez played bad santa

Chez with what she received only for Shez to up the anti

The beautiful stitchery by Rosalie Quinlan - "Be a Blessing" is headed to is new owner this week as part of Chookyblues SSCS 2014
I have signed up to another swap, Christmas pouch swap over at Sew Delicious sew this is the next thing to be sewn, then there is NOTYQ mortal angel swap Christmas parcels to be ready for the Christmas party on 20th December. Also need to make some family Christmas presents.

SSCS 2014

decoration for the tree

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh it was good to catch up with you,it was a fun day.xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Looks like you all had a ball....SSCS you have made is just lovely

Chookyblue...... said...

lots of fun at Millrose............
you might need to hide the pic of the SSCS incase your recipient reads your blog before they open the parcel......it will ruin their surprise.........it is gorgeous though.........